Using your mobile phone while driving is a big NO NO, just like drink-driving and driving without insurance. People still do it, though, and all too often I am amazed – and horrified – to see a person drive past me at 80MPH on the motorway whilst checking their phone!
Nothing is THAT important. Not when it’s not just your life you’re jeopardising but those around you. There is BIG clamp down on this inside the US and UK right now, so if you’re one of these offenders be sure to curtail your bad ways and safe any phone action for when your car is safely parked!
Now we’ve got that out of the way, let’s talk about how you CAN use your phone inside your car safely. If you’re driving an older car, basically, anything before 2013, chances are your in-car entertainment system is pretty basic (meaning, a CD player and radio).
New cars cost a fortune and extras like fancy in-car entertainment systems are optional extras most cannot afford. But do not worry because with a bit of elbow-grease, some inexpensive accessories, and your mobile phone you can seriously revamp your car’s entertainment system for a very small amount of cash.
And if you spend a lot of time driving, upping you in-car entertainment system’s capabilities is more of an investment than anything else, as it will keep you entertained on long drives and, with the navigation tools also included below, also ensure you arrive at the correct destination, bang on time!
The Best Phone Accessories For You Car 2016
TaoTronics Bluetooth Receiver
If you’re car doesn’t have Bluetooth built into it, and nearly all cars over five years old will not, then a cost-effective solution for getting around this issue is an inexpensive Bluetooth receiver.
The TaoTronics Bluetooth Receiver is widely regarded as one of the best in the business, with excellent reviews and great performance. It’s also dirt cheap at around $15 a pop! Not bad, considering once it’s installed you will be able to stream your phone’s data and media to your car’s stereo.
Specs and Features
- Wide compatibility: Bluetooth 4.0 Receiver compatible with most smartphones, ideal for home or vehicle audio systems. But please do not attempt to connect the gadget to such as Bluetooth headphones or Bluetooth speakers, this is totally meaningless since the gadget functions as a Bluetooth receiver for those devices without Bluetooth feature itself but desire to receive Bluetooth signal.
- Double link: Connect two Bluetooth devices at once; freedom to enjoy music or answer phone calls
- Control it: Change the volume, play/pause music, or skip tracks with ease; Apple devices can even activate Siri with the click of a button
- Use it for longer: 8 hours of talk and play time, or up to 200 hours on standby
- Talk with clarity: Hands-free calling with the built-in microphone makes catching up with friends a breeze
Click Here To Pick Yours Up Now DIRECT From Amazon
FenSens Wireless Parking Sensor – $99
FenSens can be pre-ordered right now and, as gadgets go, it’s pretty damn useful, as it essentially gives your car a parking sensor by connecting to your smartphone over Bluetooth.
Set-up is super simple:
- Install the Bluetooth sensor to your number plate
- Download the FenSens app on your Android or iPhone
- Pair your phone with the number plate cover
- Dock your phone and you’re away
- Battery life is listed as five months for the number plate attachment
OverDryve Dashboard Tablet – $399
OverDryve is tablet that you install on your dashboard. Set it simple and once you’re done you have advanced, luxury car features inside your motor.
Features include: turn-by-turn navigation, music, hands-free calling capabilities, support for cameras and additional features such as messaging and entertainment.
If you’re after a fix-all solution for your car, OverDryve comes highly recommended. Best Buy is the exclusive stockist of this unit, so for more details and to pick your’s up, visit Best Buy here.
Bluetooth Media Button by Satechi – $49.99
Specs & Features
- Includes: Bluetooth Button, button mount, audio port keychain attachment, 3M sticker, CR2016 battery
- Wireless Bluetooth range: 40 feet
- Sophisticated slim aluminum metal design
- Compatible with: Most iOS devices supporting Bluetooth and Android OS 4.0 or later
- The CR2016 battery has an amazingly long battery life of up to 2 years
Click HERE To Get Yours
Parrot Asteroid Mini Vehicle Multimedia Centre – $750.51
Specs & Features
- Discover and download connected APPs from Google Play store or from the ASTEROID Market : Navigation, Driving Assistance, Points Of Interest, Music On Demand, Web radio…
- The ASTEROID Tablet connects to the Internet by compatible Smartphone, using a 3G/4G USB dongle or Wi-Fi accesspoint
- Access all your music:iPod/iPhone, USB, SD card, Bluetooth, line-in…iPod/iPhone, USB, SD card, Bluetooth, line-in and also from music APPs.
Click Here To Get Yours
Breaking Bad Heisenberg Air Freshener – $9
Looks great, smells VERY fruity!
Get yours via Amazon right now
Hey, thank for your visiting to this post Best Phone Accessories For Your Car 2016. I wish this post provide some useful informations about mobile technology for you.
The Source link of this post.