09:17, 17 Aug 2016
The Honor brand is part of Huawei and if you’ve been paying attention these past two years you will know that Honor, like Huawei, has been going from strength to strength with successive releases. The brand is now back with a phone called the Honor 8, however, and it is the most compelling release yet.
The reason for why it is so compelling is simple: price and specs — the Honor 8 packs in high-end specs and hardware at a dramatically low price-point ($400). On paper, the Honor 8 sounds like a flagship Android phone. The type of handset you’d pay $600 for like Samsung’s Galaxy Note 7.
Just check out the Honor 8’s official spec list:
- 12MP Dual Camera/8MP Front Facing
- 4GB of RAM
- Finger print scanner (Honor says it will recognise your print in 0.4 seconds)
- Kirin 950 CPU — four 2.3GHz Cortex A72s and four 1.8GHz A53s
- TYPE-C USB
- 32GB/64GB Storage + SD-support
- 3000mAh Battery w/ Fast Charging
Also, Huawei’s Kirin CPU is a beast as well. Do not assume just because it isn’t using a Snapdragon or Exynos CPU that it will lack grunt in this regard, because the Kirin CPU has been shown time and time again to deliver blistering performance.
The dual-camera aboard the Honor 8 also sounds very impressive as well. Here’s two points from Honor on the imaging capabilities of the Honor 8:
- The innovative bionic 12MP dual lenses of the Honor 8 are your eyes to the world. One lens allows for rich colour and the other lens is monochrome to give your images more light and increased sharpness. Together they help you capture crisper, more detailed photos.
- Do you want high-quality photos under macro, black light, low-light, and complex conditions? No problem for the Honor 8. The hybrid auto-focus enables laser focus for short range, precise depth focus for long range, and contrast focus — each working together to help you take better pictures in complex lighting conditions day and night.
Beyond the gross specs, the Honor 8 is essentially about value, about giving customers in the US access to high-end specs for hardly any outlay at all. I mean, $400 for this phone is borderline insane given what you’d pay for a handset with similar specs from Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG and Sony.
“Honor 8 perfectly represents the evolution of our overall product view,” said George Zhao, president of Honor.”It goes against established industry norms and market conventions with a higher aesthetic standard. At the same time, it balances looks with the smarts, speed, and connectivity that today’s millennial consumers demand. Honor 8 reflects our understanding of and commitment to their needs and goals.”
You can pre-order the Honor 8 right now, direct from Honor itself. Do this now and you will get a $50 coupon from the company as a bonus. The handset is expected to go on sale on August 26.
Hey, thank for your visiting to this post Honor 8 Official With INSANE Galaxy Note 7-Grade Specs, Low-End Price. I wish this post provide some useful informations about mobile technology for you.
The Source link of this post.