The Amazon Fire TV Stick is one of the best ways to access Kodi on your HDTV…
The Amazon Fire TV Stick is always a popular Christmas present. The dongle, which turns your dumb TV into a web-connected smart TV, is cost effective, packed full of features and, best of all, lets you install Kodi on it.
Installing Kodi in the Amazon Fire TV Stick is pretty straight forward too. And once you have it installed, you have a wealth of content at your fingertips. Films, TV Shows, sports — everything you heart desires.
For many Kodi is a way of life, a means of getting access to a myriad of content that just isn’t available on regular services like Netflix and Amazon.
Previously known as XBMC, Kodi is a lightweight, open-source program that is used by millions of people all over the globe to access millions of hour’s worth of content.
Kodi is flexible, runs on pretty much anything and now, thanks to cost effective devices like Amazon’s Fire TV Stick, is super simple to get up and running on your household HDTV.
We have a Kodi MegaThread which details pretty much everything you need to know about Kodi in one place.
If you’re unsure about the technology, what it does and why you should be using it, be sure to check this piece out as it contains helpful videos and plenty of added extras about getting started with Kodi.
One of the most popular and EASY ways to get set up and running with Kodi is with Amazon’s Fire TV Stick. This easy to use dongle is cheap as chips, packed with content and fully supports Kodi.
This is the way I access Kodi, though you have plenty of other options with PCs, consoles, tablets and phones as well. Again, see our Kodi MegaThread for more details.
Here we’re going to be talking about installing Kodi on the Amazon Fire Stick. We’ll try and keep it as simple as possible. Right… here goes!
How To Set Up Kodi On Amazon Fire TV Stick
- Inside your Amazon Fire TV Stick’s Settings, navigate to Developer Options and make sure Apps From Unknown Sources is turned on.
- Next, you’ll need a file-management program – I use ES File Explorer, and you should too.
- Search for ES File Explorer in the App Store, download it, and then go to the left of the application and Add it.
- You will then be presented with a box to fill in.
- In the textbox marked “Path”, you need to enter the following download address for Kodi: http://kodi.tv/download. Then add the link to your favourites.
- Next you MUST Click on the ARM link – please note: this is quite fiddly and you have to mess around with the cursor to get it properly.
- Nothing will happen when you click on the ARM link. But DO NOT worry, this is normal.
- Next, navigate to the three dots in the bottom-right-hand corner, click on them and select “Open in new Browser”.
- Kodi will now download. Once it has select Open File | Install. Once you’ve done this a dialogue box will appear, asking for your permission to proceed. Give it your permission. And select Install again.
You’re done! Kodi is installed. Boom! Welcome to a world of content and media.
Hey, thank for your visiting to this post How To Install Kodi On Amazon Fire TV Stick [Super Easy]. I wish this post provide some useful informations about mobile technology for you.
The Source link of this post.