MyAV Pro Universal WiFi Remote
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE FREE TRIAL VERSION OF THIS APP BEFORE BUYING IT>
After testing please uninstall the trial version.
No programming required, no set-up codes, no fuss. Download, connect and control.
IP Control for A/V Receivers, Blu-Ray Players, Televisions, Set-Top Boxes, Media Streamers.
Alternative app for Onkyo, Yamaha, Denon, Marantz, LG , Oppo, Arcam, Anthem(beta), Roku, NowTV, XBMC, Philips, Panasonic, Pioneer, Sony, Sharp, Samsung, Panasonic, Dreambox, Sky+HD, DirectTV, Virgin Media, WDTV, Humax (3rd party firmware). Also supported is IR(Infrared) for 1000’s more devices.
The Internet of Things control app is here.
Your devices must be connected to the same router/hub as your Android tablet/phone via for this app to work. You need to have a good Wi-Fi signal and multicasting/uPnP must also be enabled on your router/network. Please make sure all your devices have the latest firmware.
If you have any issues with connectivity or functionality, please do email us first before rating: we will respond. We are constantly updating this app.
- Controls a suite of devices all in one app, no changing between different apps
- Automatically finds and connects to most compatible devices
- Default can be set to connect to just one type of device, if you have more than one type of device (e.g. 2 different
- smart TVs in the house)
- Support for control using Android Wear smart watches (requires MyAV to be running on your phone/tablet)
- IR support using the Orvibo AllOne, Keene Kira, Global Cache iTach or built in IR blaster (Samsung/HTC/LG)
- One main volume control for your receiver that is always on hand (can use hard buttons on some android devices).
- Real-time feedback from some supported devices, including current volume, input, channel, sound mode,
- power status, video & audio information.
- Home cinema receiver input buttons can easily be accessed (not hidden away in a menu)
- Zone controls for AV Receivers (remembers the last setting, useful if always controlling Zone 2).
- MyAV DLNA Browser V0.9 with settings for default server/folder
- “All power on” & “All power off” macros
- Re-assign devices to different inputs (MyAV automatically assigns your TV or Blu-Ray player to a given input, but this can be changed)
Smart TVs and Set-Top boxes
- UK/US/EU channel logos for Virgin Media and Freeview with quick jump buttons.
- Delete unwanted channels quickly and easily
- Channel filters to easily find the desired channel
- Hold down, then drag and drop your favourite channels into a favourites folder.
- IR Codes for Telekom/Xfinity X1/Uverse
- Fix for Htc M8/M9 IR Crash
- Fix for All Power On button
- Dreambox support
- Orvibo IR blaster support
- Improved GUI
- Fixed channel change bug
- Marshmallow (Android 6) bug fix
- Full Sky IP/Wi-Fi support, all buttons covered
- SkyHD (minibox) Multiscreen Support
- Support for Samsung H/J series TVs now with Feedback, Vol, Chan, HDMI input
- Native Humax STB Support HDR2000T, HDRFOXT2
- Fix for Sony TV/Blu-Ray App Logos
- Fix for Honor 7 /Honor 7 IR support