Scanner Pro, one of our favorite document scanning apps for iPhone, has hit version 7.0, adding several new features. These include OCR, or optical character recognition, which allows Scanner Pro to recognize text in a picture. The app can now also correct distortions, such as those found when making a scan of a book or magazine.
Here’s what you can expect from Scanner Pro 7.0:
- Text Recognition (OCR): You asked, so we did it. Convert any scan into a text that can be selected and copied. Scanner Pro supports 12 languages recognition: English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Dutch, Turkish, Polish, Swedish and Norwegian.
- Distortion Correction: Scan open books, magazines or any other paper documents and get distortion-free images.
- Workflows: Send an email with a defined recipient, upload to Dropbox and save document to the required folder. Using workflows, you can perform all these actions in just one tap.
- Improved Color Processing: We enhanced the quality of color processing so documents with original pictures, color stamps and signatures look even better.
- Much easier to use: We refined major screens to make Scanner Pro 7 both faster and easier to use.
Scanner Pro 7.0 is available now on the App Store, for the discounted price of $3.99 for a limited time.
- $3.99 (limited time) – Download Now
Thank you for your visit on this page Scanner Pro adds text recognition, distortion correction, and more