Think smartwatches are bunk? Me too. I’ve owned a fair few in my time but none have remained a constant addition to my wrist. I am, though, I have to admit, rather excited by the Nokia Steel HR.
Why? Simple, it looks like the type of watch I’d actually buy.
The fact that it does a myriad of fitness tracking things is just the cherry on the cake. And if you think it looks a little familiar, you’d be right, as it is essentially a newer version of the Withings Activite.
Nokia bought Withings back in April for €191 million (in cash) and is now leveraging Withings’ expertise in the space to create beautiful looking things like the Nokia Steel HR.
So what can the Nokia Steel HR actually do? Quite a bit, as it goes…
Nokia Steel HR Specs & Features
- Heart rate monitoring – Continuously track heart rate in workout mode to optimise training, and monitor daily and overnight heart rate to improve health over time
- Activity tracking – Automatically track walk, run, swim, distance & calories burned and enjoy more than 10 activities that can be recognised
- Smartphone alerts – Receive notifications for text messages, calls, and events on the watch screen
- Sleep monitoring – Sleep cycle analysis (light and deep sleep) plus silent vibrating alarm with Smart Wake-Up which helps you wake up at the best point in your sleep cycle.
- Long-lasting battery – Up to 25 days battery life (charges in 2 hours), plus 20 more days on power reserve mode (time & activity tracking only)
Yes, you read that right – it has a battery life of 25 DAYS and it will charge, from dead, to 100% inside two hours. And it is also considerably cheaper than the Apple Watch with a price tag of £210.99.
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how you make a proper smartwatch!
Hey… A great happiness because you have visited this page The Nokia Steel HR is My Kinda Smartwatch. I wish this post provide some useful informations about mobile technology for you.
All contents of this page are sourced from: Source link