watchOS 3 has shipped but Apple’s already working on watchOS 4 — so what do you want them to change?
Apple has just shipped watchOS 3 but that just means they’re already getting ramped up for watchOS 4. So, if Apple came to you and asked you what you wanted to see in the next generation of Apple Watch software, what would you tell them?
- Always-on, ambient time
- Notes app
- Podcast app
- Proactive complications that switch in/out according to time/location/past behavior
- More licensed watch faces like Superman, Star Wars, etc.
- More digital watch faces, for some variation
- Auto unlock for more than just Mac
- Breathing and bedtime integration for Activity rings.
- Leaderboard for Activity sharing.
Those are just a few of the items on our list, what’s on yours?
Thank you for your visit on this page What would you change about watchOS 3?