Another new Insider Preview build is now rolling out for Insiders in the Fast ring. Today’s build is 16294!
Microsoft is rolling out another Windows 10 Insider Preview build to Insiders in the Fast ring (not Skip Ahead) on PC. This build includes more bug fixes and under the hood changes, as we’re in the last week or so of development on the Fall Creators Update.
- This build has the fix for the bug that was causing some Surface Pro 3 devices to end up in a “unbootable” state where the Windows OS will not load and it appears to be stuck on a “spinning dots” screen. After installing this build, Surface Pro 3 devices should no longer get into this state. If you have a Surface Pro 3 in a bad state – follow the instructions on this forum post to get back up and running.
- We fixed an issue on Dutch builds where explorer could go into a crash loop if an app-requested downloads notification popped up from OneDrive.
- We fixed an issue where expand.exe couldn’t expand CABs that contained Japanese characters in the file name.
- We fixed a race condition that could result in window content being transparent (but showing the window frame) or stale after unlocking your desktop.
- We fixed an issue resulting in some Insiders seeing error 0x800B010C when attempting to upgrade to the last few flights.
Good news for Surface Pro 3 users is that this build includes a fix for the bootloop issue that was present in the previous two builds. Surface Pro 3 users can now safely upgrade.
Thank you very much for your visit on this webpage Windows 10 build 16294 now rolling out for Insiders in the Fast ring.