Microsoft today morning pushed Windows 10 Mobile Build 14376 to Insiders in Fast Ring. The Build follows up the Build 14372 that was last build pushed to Fast ring last week. The Build as expected brings lots of fixes and improvements but no significant new features or noticeable changes. We will keep you updated however if we find anything new. Read the full official changelog and known issues below.
Windows 10 Mobile Build 14376 Changelog:
- We’re rolling out an Store update (11606.1001.25) that improves performance and reliability and includes fixes for accessibility as well.
- The Gadgets app has been updated to fix issues using it with a Microsoft Display Dock.
- We fixed an issue that could result in tiles pinned to Start from within an app being blank after a restore. We also fixed an issue that could result in multiple Live tiles no longer updating until the phone had been rebooted.
- We fixed an issue making it difficult to download certain offline maps via Settings > System > Offline maps, as the list would jump back to the top when you reached close to the bottom.
- We fixed an issue resulting in the Camera app intermittently freezing for a second when used in certain apps.
- We fixed an issue resulting in links no longer working in Microsoft Edge after exiting one-handed mode while a webpage is loading. We also fixed an issue where the enter key would act as if it had been pressed twice on some websites, resulting in two new lines being entered.
- We have improved the reliability of going between camera roll and Camera app.
- We fixed an issue where estimated time remaining for battery life under Settings > System > Battery could be clipped. We also improved performance of enumerating the list of apps in under Settings > System > Storage.
- We fixed an issue where the link in Cortana to download a speech language would open the Settings app homepage instead of going directly to Settings > Time and language > Language.
- We fixed an issue where the checkmarks in checkboxes in high contrast mode didn’t use the correct contrast ratio making them difficult to see.
Windows 10 Mobile Build 14376 Known issues:
- You can open PDFs in Microsoft Edge but won’t be able to use touch to interact with the PDF (such as scrolling, pan or zoom). When you try to use touch to interact with a PDF, it will constantly reload the PDF.
- We’ve heard you and we are investigating decreases in battery life on older devices such as the Lumia 830, 930, and 1520.
- We’re also investigating Wi-Fi disconnect issues – if you are experiencing an issue with your Wi-Fi disconnecting, please see this forum post and make sure to upvote Wi-Fi disconnecting issues in the Feedback Hub.
- We have changed the backup format for Windows 10 Mobile devices to reduce the size of the backup stored in OneDrive. As a result, if you do a backup on a device running the latest Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview builds and move back to the released version of Windows 10 Mobile (Build 10586) and restore from your backup – your Start screen layout won’t restore and remain the default Start layout. Your previous backup also gets overwritten. If you need to go back to Build 10586 temporarily, once you are on Build 10586 you should disable backup so it doesn’t overwrite the good backup from Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview builds.
Having Problems with Xap or Appx Deployment? Please go through the Beginners Guide.
PS : Always buy genuine apps & games to support the developers. Please dont use patches unless you cant afford to buy it or if apps are not supported for your region.
Thank you for your visit on this page Windows 10 Mobile Build 14376 now available for Fast Ring (Full Changelog)