Passwords are Gateway to our personal and sensitive data on public and private networks such as the Internet and the Organization network. We have MFA (Multi-Factor Authentication) or 2 step verification feature which is additional security for our passwords to protect from hackers. But remembering all passwords bit hard due to its complexity, long and hard passwords. here is the solution to store passwords in a secure way on your Android device these best password managers for Android.
Best PASSWORD managers for Android in 2019:
Here we have listed 8 best Android Password Manager Apps, it will help in creating/generating strong passwords, store your existing passwords and autofill them into apps and websites. These are the best in security, encryption and password management on your android phone.
1# Keeper Password Manager:
Keeper Password Manager is one of the world’s most trusted and downloaded password manager with Millions of people and thousands of businesses. App provides a secure and private vault to every user which is protected with multiple levels of encryption.
Each vault user is guarded by a master password which only the user knows. Keeper monitors the security of passwords by enabling BreachWatch.
BreachWatch continuously scans the Dark Web for login credentials that have been exposed through public data breaches and instantly notifies the user so that they can quickly take action.
- Awarded as a Best Password Manager and editors choice by PC Mag.
- Awarded as a Best secured password manager by Tom’s Guide.
- Simple and easy to use, backup/restore and with AES-256-bit encryption and PBKDF2 technology.
2# Bitwarden Password manager:
Bitwarden, one of the best password manager available, is a login and password manager that helps keep you safe while online. It is one of the easiest ways to store you’re your passwords and according to many users, it is the best password manager tool they have ever used. Its Google Play Store rating is 4 . 6 stars.
According to Bitwarden team:
“Bitwarden stores all of your logins in an encrypted vault that syncs across all of your devices. Since it’s fully encrypted before it ever leaves your device, only you have access to your data. Not even the team at Bitwarden can read your data, even if we wanted to. Your data is sealed with AES-256 bit encryption, salted hashing, and PBKDF2 SHA-256.
Bitwarden is 100% open-source software. The source code for Bitwarden is hosted on GitHub and everyone is free to review, audit, and contribute to the Bitwarden codebase”
Note: So Bitwarden is much secured, trustworthy and safe to use a password manager for Android among all.
Winner of the 2018 Google Play Excellence Award, Dashlane is one of the best and easiest password managing tool your android.
Dashlane provides an easy way to keep your passwords and personal information safe and easy to access across all devices. It combines all the security and convenience of a best-in-class password manager with a suite of additional features designed to give more control over your data, keep safe online, and make browsing as seamless as possible.
Dashlane is one of the first password managers to support FIDO U2F certified YubiKeys to keep you and your passwords safe. With the YubiKey, Dashlane Premium enables secure two-factor authentication that is not only easy to use but also easy to set up.
Note: In conclusion, Dashlane is one of the most secured, trustworthy and easily manageable password manager tools for mobile.
4# One key – Offline password manager:
With a Google Play Store rating of 4.9 Stars, Onekey is a simple and safe offline password manager that enables the user to store all passwords encrypted at one place on any device.
- Protect and access data with MASTER PASSWORD.
- Strongest Encryption with AES-256 bit algorithm.
- Completely AD-FREE and Dark theme with animations.
- Auto-fill all passwords into apps and websites.
- Export/Import CSV feature and Backup/Restore capability.
- Store Credit Card details, Website logins, e-Banking logins, and other details.
- Recycle bin to restore or permanently erase passwords.
- Password Generation and Strength indicator to help you to create and choose strong passwords.
An easy way to secure your passwords is 1 Password. Everything you store in 1Password is protected by a Master Password that only you know. 1Password uses end-to-you encryption, so your data is only ever decrypted offline. The encryption keys never leave your device, and you are the only one who can see your passwords.
- Best password manager for Mobiles by Android Central.
- Beautiful, simple and secure password manager.
- Create strong, unique passwords and auto-fills into apps and websites.
- Cross device access such as Computers, mobile phones, and tablets PCs.
- Share data with your friends, family and organization.
- Loves and used by millions of customers.
6# Password Safe – Secure Password Manager.
Rated 4.6 in google play store Password Safe and Manager stores and manages all your entered data in an encrypted way, so you have secure storage of your access data and you only have to remember your master password.
Password Safe – Secure password manager allows you to manage and keep track of all your sensitive data, which are stored completely encrypted and safe. The encryption which is used for protecting your data vault is based on the strong Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 256bit.
- secure storage and management of your passwords, pins, accounts, access data, etc.
- access via one single master-password.
- Password Generator for creating secure passwords.
- automatic clearing of the clipboard (some restriction on some devices).
- local auto-backup and CSV-import/export.
- password strength indicator.
7# My password – password manager.
My password is one of the best password management tool available with Google Play Store rating of 4 . 7 stars. It is easy to use and highly effective. It is an Offline password manager to securely store your passwords.
This password manager is highly secured because it has 256bit strong Advanced Encryption Standard. And this app comes in 2 modes such as free and paid, the free version has some limitations if you want the pro version you can upgrade any time.
- Backup and restore data.
- Builtin strong password generator.
- AES 256 encryption for stored passwords.
- Unlock with fingerprint and face (biometric mode).
- Supports offline also.
8# aWallet password manager.
aWallet is a best standard password manager for android available out there it has 1M+ users and a 4.4-star rating on google play store. This is also available in two modes such as free and paid versions. Coming to its features:
- Encrypts data using AES and Blowfish algorithms with key sizes of 256 bit.
- Set a master password to unlock the main data file.
- TrueCrypt encryption prevents brute force attacks.
- Salt feature protects from off-line dictionary attacks.
- Supports biometric unlock, CSV export, backup/restore, and 0 ads.
Thanks for reading follow us on Facebook and Twitter, Keep sharing. Let us know your opinions in the comment section.