Happy Prime Day 2018! Looking for the best deals? You’ve come to the right place, because Prime Day kicks off right now, July 16th at 3PM ET / 12PM PT, and will offer a veritable landslide of deals for a full 36 hours until 2:59AM ET (July 18th) / 11:59PM PT (July 17th) over on Amazon’s website.
Amazon does appear to be having some issues with the Prime Day launch, with parts of the website down for users around the world — so if you’re not seeing any deals yet, try to be a little patient.
Just like in year’s past, Amazon will be offering two types of deals on Prime Day — regular price cuts, which will become available at various points throughout the 36 hours of the “holiday” but otherwise work as regular Amazon purchases, and Lightning Deals, which will appear for specific times and for specific quantities only — so you’ll want to keep an eye on that deal page if you’re looking for anything specific.
Or, you can join us here at The Verge — we’ll be sorting, collecting, and highlighting all the best deals for you right on this page, so check back often.
Given that it’s Amazon Prime day, there’s of course a mountain of deals on Amazon’s own Echo, Fire TV, and Kindle hardware — so many, in fact, that we’ve rounded those up in a separate post here.
As always, you’ll need to be an Amazon Prime customer to take advantage of Prime Day deals — if you don’t have an account, you can sign up for a free trial here, although you’ll want to remember to cancel it within 30 days if you don’t want to get charged.
Check out the list below for the best Prime Day 2018 deals out there so far:
- Get $5 off a book order of $20 or more with promo code PRIMEBOOKS18
- Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Subscription Download for $95.90 (usually $119.88)
- Dropbox Plus 1TB Storage Upgrade for $79 (usually $99.00)
- Blue Yeti Microphone for $89 (usually $129)
- Tile Pro Combo Pack (1 Sport, 1 Style) for $35 (usually $59)
- Tile Mate / Slim combo 4-pack for $45 (usually $60)
- AmazonBasics 50-Inch Lightweight Tripod with Bag for $10.99 (usually $16.99)
- Harry Potter eight-film Collection: DVD for $22.99 (usually $40), Blu-ray for $28.99 (usually $50), Blu-ray + DVD + Digital for $84.99 (usually $147), 4K UHD Blu-ray + Digital for $99.99 (usually $189.99)
- Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 (Blu-ray + Digital) for $74.99 (usually $99.99)
- Star Trek Blu-ray sets: Star Trek: TNG Motion Picture Collection [Blu-ray] for $13.99 (usually $19.97), Star Trek: Voyager: The Complete Series for $44.99 (usually $63.76), Star Trek: The Next Generation: The Complete Series (DVD) for $39.99 (usually $83.82), Star Trek: Original Motion Picture Collection [Blu-ray] for $17.99 (usually $24.99), Star Trek: The Next Generation – The Complete Series [Blu-ray] for $67.99 (usually $112.42), Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: The Complete Series (DVD) for $44.99 (usually $90.49) Star Trek: The Original Series – The Complete Series (DVD) for $24.99 (usually $42.98), Star Trek Trilogy Collection [Blu-ray] for $14.99 (usually $26.35), Star Trek: The Original Series: The Complete Series [Blu-ray] for $34.99 (usually $54.52), Star Trek: Enterprise: The Complete Series [Blu-ray] for $34.99 (usually $66.05), Star Trek: Enterprise: The Complete Series for $27.99 (usually $49.82)
Update July 16th, 3:33PM: Added details of Amazon outage.
Last updated July 16th, 7:00PM ET.
We are very happy for your visiting to this web page Amazon Prime Day 2018: the best deals. We hope the contents of this article can give more information to you.
Post source: https://www.theverge.com/2018/7/16/17570304/amazon-prime-day-best-deals-tv-echo-kindle-sales-2018