Perhaps as a way to keep too many of its players from jumping ship to Respawn’s Apex Legends, Epic Games has given Fortnite players the opportunity to earn a free battle pass for its upcoming Season 8. This is possible by completing at least 13 Overtime challenges, with the final set of challenges available now.
While the free battle pass is likely the prize most Fortnite fans are concerned about, there are other rewards for completing the Fortnite Overtime challenges as well. For the most part, players will earn XP that will go toward leveling up their battle pass, but they will also unlock cosmetics like sprays and loading screens.
At certain intervals, Fortnite players will also unlock new skins while completing challenges. A new skin will be unlocked after completing 5, 10, and then 15 Overtime challenges. So there should be some incentive for Fortnite players to continue the Overtime Challenges, even after they’ve managed to complete enough to unlock the free battle pass.
- Collect Five Coins in Featured Creative Islands – 500 XP
- Deal 500 damage to opponents with Assault Rifles or Pistols – 500 XP
- Search Seven chests or ammo boxes at a motel or an RV park – 500 XP
- Place Top 15 in Duos with a friend Three times – Wrap
- Regain health from a campfire in Three different matches – 500 XP
- Visit 10 different Named Locations – 500 XP
- Search a Supply Drop in Two different matches – 500 XP
- Revive a player in Three different matches – Loading Screen
- Visit Seven different waterfalls – 500 XP
- Deal 500 damage to opponents with Shotguns or SMGs – 500 XP
- Search Seven chests or ammo boxes at The Block – 500 XP
- Place Top 10 in Squads with a friend Three times – Spray
- Play Three matches of Driftin’ with a friend – 500 XP
- Thank the Bus Driver in Seven different matches – 500 XP
- Search chests or ammo boxes at a racetrack or a dance club Seven times – 500 XP
- Outlast 75 opponents in a single match – Loading screen
The Overtime Challenges give Fortnite players something to do while they wait for Season 8 to begin. Fans have until February 27 to complete as many as possible, and then they should be sure to play on February 28 to see what happens when Season 7 comes to an end and Season 8 officially begins.
Fortnite is out now in early access for Android, iOS, PC, PS4, Switch, and Xbox One.
Hey, thank for your visiting to this post Here Are All the Overtime Challenges and Rewards – Game Rant. I wish this post provide some useful informations about technology for you.
Post Source: https://gamerant.com/fortnite-overtime-challenges-rewards-list/