02/08/2018 – 2:29pm
Pretty much all modern connected devices that use data – whether from the internet, or just moving the stuff round inside applications – utilise a cache system.
This means that temporary data is stored in the cache to make the process of using it as fast and smooth as possible, meaning you as the end user notice a quicker experience too.
However, data chaches have an Achilles’ Heel in that the data they store can accumilate to such a degree that they actually end up running counter to their mission of speeding and smoothing operation; the clutter actually starts slowing things down and causing problems.
- iMessage Not Working? Here’s How To Fix It
- 20 Simple iPhone X Tips You NEED To Know
With any of your electronic devices, including the Apple iPhone (and, incidentally, the iPad, which operates in exactly the same way) – it’s a good idea to either regularly clear out the cache (a spot of Spring cleaning, if you will) or if you do find a drop in performance to have that as your go-to first option to try in order to fix it.
How To Clear Cache On iPhone/iPad
To being, you need to clear the browsing cache on Safari. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open “Settings”.
- Swipe down and tap “Safari”.
- Swipe down and tap “Clear History and Website Data”.
- Tap to confirm.
Clearing App Caches
Cached data on iPhones and iPads is also stored by individual applications. Unfortunatley, there’s no standard solution here because each apps will handle its caching in different ways.
- Some applications have a clear cache option under iOS Settings and then looking at the app preferences for that app.
- Others, however, require you to actually into the apps’ own setting menu to clear its cache data.
- If an app has no options whatsoever, your only real choice is to uninstall then re-install the app.
Hey… A great happiness because you have visited this page How To Clear Cache On iPhone. I wish this post provide some useful informations about mobile technology for you.
All contents of this page are sourced from: http://www.knowyourmobile.com/mobile-phones/25185/how-clear-cache-iphone