If you run Apple devices and content from inside Apple’s ecosystem, your Apple ID is basically your key to the kingdom. However, there are some occasions where you might want to delete an Apple ID; perhaps you’ve ended up with multiple accounts by mistake and only need one, or maybe you’re planning to switch to Android.
Deleting an Apple ID is actually quite straightforward.
- Launch iTunes on your Apple device.
- Go to “Store”.
- Click on “View My Apple ID”. You’ll be prompted to enter your details and password.
- In this screen you are able to deauthorize computers where you are signed in with your Apple ID.
- This is a two stage process which will require you to confirm deauthorization for the devices.
- You will also need to choose the option to “Shut Down iCloud Services”
- Go to the “Manage Devices” window and select “Remove” for each device
- If you’ve set up an iTunes Match subscription for your Apple ID, you will need to disable this. Click “Turn Off Auto-Renew” to do this.
- To remove Apple ID on an iOS device, start by tapping the “Settings” icon.
- Scroll down the page and tap “iTunes & App Stores”.
- Tap the “Apple ID” button at the top of the screen.
- Tap “Sign Out”.
This will mean you have stopped using Apple ID entirely. However, to delete it you will need to head to this link to contact Apple directly and request that they delete your Apple ID.
Hey… A great happiness because you have visited this page How To Delete Apple ID. I wish this post provide some useful informations about mobile technology for you.
All contents of this page are sourced from: http://www.knowyourmobile.com/mobile-phones/25094/how-delete-apple-id