From now through November 6, Destiny 2 players get the chance to enjoy the Festival of the Lost 2018 event, which has plenty to offer the fanbase of the online-only multiplayer first-person shooter. One of those offerings is a powerful 600-power legendary auto rifle known as Horror Story that comes fully masterworked and has a set roll for the Zen Moment and Rampage abilities.
However, Destiny 2 players who want to get this powerful event weapon need to be prepared to grind. This year, shipwright Amanda Holliday is helping with the event by offering 5 daily bounties and 1 weekly bounty that award Fragmented Souls. These can be used to purchase Festival of the Lost masks as well as the aforementioned legendary auto rifle.
It’s worth pointing out that Horror Story will set players back 120 Fragmented Souls, while each daily bounty only offers 1 as an award. The weekly bounty, on the other hand, offers 40 Fragmented Souls. Check out all the daily bounties below:
- The Haunter – Defeat 50 enemies in the Haunted Forest.
- The Nightmare’s Nightmare – Defeat 3 Nightmares in the Haunted Forest.
- Hauntingly Accurate – Defeat 25 enemies in the Haunted Forest with precision kills.
- Forest Clearing – Defeat 15 enemies in the Haunted Forest with grenades.
- Forest Fire – Defeat 50 enemies in the Haunted Forest with an Auto Rifle.
- Prepare for Launch – Defeat 25 enemies in the Haunted Forest with a Grenade Launcher.
- Masked Defender – Defeat 50 enemies anywhere in the system while wearing a Festival of the Lost mask.
- Masked Mayhem – Defeat 15 other Guardians in the Crucible while wearing a Festival of the Lost mask.
- Masked Competition – Complete 1 Crucible match while wearing a Festival of the Lost mask.
- Masked Hero – Complete 5 Heroic public events while wearing a Festival of the Lost mask.
- Masked Strike – Complete 1 Strike while wearing a Festival of the Lost mask.
- Masked Looter – Loot 5 Lost Sector caches while wearing a Festival of the Lost mask.
- Masked Remembrance – Complete 1 Heroic Story mission while wearing a Festival of the Lost mask.
- Masked Intentions – Complete 1 Gambit match while wearing a Festival of the Lost mask.
The weekly bounty should also come easily enough, as it requires players to complete 15 of the aforementioned bounties during the event. It is entitled A Bounteous Festival and grants players 40 Fragmented Souls as well as bonus progression to Fighting Lion’s catalyst.
Nevertheless, this is likely to be a popular weapon due to its 600 power and relatively easy grind. It’s worth mentioning, however, that it’ll drop at the maximum power level of owned content for players who don’t own Forsaken. Tell us, Ranters, what do you think of the Horror Story Auto Rifle?
Destiny 2: Forsaken is available now.
Hey, thank for your visiting to this post How to Get the Horror Story Auto Rifle – Game Rant. I wish this post provide some useful informations about technology for you.
Post Source: https://gamerant.com/destiny-2-horror-story-auto-rifle/